A unwinding room from Vital Design.
This IKEA Line From Lady Gaga and Beyonce's Stylist Bea Akerlund Is Super Quirky
Between a noteworthy refresh to the beloved FRAKTA bag coming in 2018 and another line inspired by '70s material patterns, there's been a great deal to keep IKEA fans energized these most recent couple of months. In any case, the Scandinavian powerhouse's most recent accumulation may simply be its most brave yet.
The mark reported it's teaming up with beautician Bea Åkerlund for another furniture line, appearing in March 2018, and you'll need to set yourself up, IKEA darlings, in light of the fact that these pieces are a bit quirkier than your normal BILLY bookcase.
[h/t: Design Taxi
- Room Ideas
- IKEA Line of Patterned Furniture and Textiles
- Get In Line: IKEA Is Reissuing Limited Editions Of Beloved Vintage Designs
- Lady Gaga Stayed at This Mansion for the Superbowl
- This New Adorable IKEA Collection Is Just for Kids
- IKEA's New Brazil-Inspired Line Is as Bold as You'd Expect
- 15 Things We Love From the Property Brothers' Line
- Lady Gaga