Pin it now.
Balanced Beauty in Los Angeles
Designer Janet Metson Urman flavors this L.A. kitchen up with a mosaic of tile hues, smooth woods, and contemporary efficiency.
Los Angeles Kitchen Designed by Janet Metson Urman
Stainless-steel ledges mirror the glass-tiled backsplash, which has 13 hues in an arbitrary design.
Douglas Fir Cabinets
Combine a Miele twofold broiler with Douglas fir cabinetry and oak floors and you get a cutting edge look that is not sterile.
A specially crafted backsplash of Lake Garda glass tiles from Ann Sacks. The Danze pot filler, seen here with the Wolf stovetop and Zephyr hood, is a helpful convenience.
The dishes and silicone wire whisk are from Sur La Table.
- kitchen of the month
- Room Ideas
- Beautiful Designer Kitchens
- 28 Colorful Kitchens That Will Inspire You
- The 9 Essentials For Your First Non-Dorm Home
- The Anti-Pastel Guide to Spring Decorating
- Ask a Designer: What's the Difference Between Tartan and Plaid?
- The Perks Of Being Crafty: This Woman Created Her Wedding Dress For $30
- los angeles