Pin it now.
A Kitchen in New York
Featured in House Beautiful in March 2007, this Christopher Peacock kitchen in Chappaqua, New York, is brimming with downplayed style.
Chappaqua Kitchen Designed by Christopher Peacock
On the cupboards, polished paint — Benjamin Moore's White Dove — effortlessly wipes wipe and is set off by uniquely shaded grass-green dividers. The 48-inch gas extend is by Wolf. The Country Kitchen sink is combined with the Amarilis Heritage fixture, both by American Standard.
The gathering of Dundee preserves jugs and other stoneware was begun by proprietor Brenda Kelly Kramer's father.
Stainless Steel Refrigerator
Kramer enjoyed the look of the Sub-Zero 650 stainless steel cooler/cooler and didn't endeavor to cover up it.
The blackboard on the wash room organizer is a Christopher Peacock signature.
- Room Ideas
- The Perks Of Being Crafty: This Woman Created Her Wedding Dress For $30
- Beautiful Designer Kitchens
- An Entire House Gets a Makeover in Just Two Weeks
- A Warm, Modern Kitchen in New York City
- Top Pin of the Day: A Cozy and Warm Bedroom
- The 9 Essentials For Your First Non-Dorm Home
- new york